Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word docx format, (inserted in the magazine template)
- The text complies with the standards set out in the guidelines for authors; uses a 12-point font; the figures and tables are inserted in the text, not at the end of the document in the form of attachments. The titles of the figures, tables, charts, maps and pictures are at the top and source at the bottom
- Articles submitted to the Geopauta magazine will be free of charge, from submission, peer review, layout and editing, linguistic, textual revision and translation into English, will be the responsibility of the author, and all content responsibilities
- Make the registration in the system and subsequent access, by means of login and password, are mandatory for the submission of works, as well as to accompany the ongoing editorial process. Login to an existing account or Register a new account.
- Authors Insert All Article Text And Data In Journal Template
Continuous demand articles
Política padrão de seção
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal the right of first publication, with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. which allows the sharing of work with recognition of authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are authorized to assume additional contracts separately, for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in this journal (eg, publish in an institutional repository or as a book chapter), with acknowledgment of authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are allowed and encouraged to publish and distribute their work online (eg, in institutional repositories or on their personal page) at any point before or during the editorial process, as this can generate productive changes as well as increase impact and the citation of the published work (See The Effect of Open Access)
Authors are responsible for the content contained in the manuscript published in the journal.
The names and addresses informed in this magazine will be used exclusively for the services provided by this publication, and will not be made available for other purposes or to third parties