Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
the file to be submitted in the online system must be docx without identification of the authors
and at the same time, another file with the authors' identification must be sent to the journal's email
Articles submitted to the Geopauta magazine will be free of charge, from submission, peer review, layout and editing.
The linguistic and textual revision and translation into English will be the responsibility of the author. As well as all content responsibilities
- Authors must insert all the text and data of the article in the Magazine Template, on the Magazine's sidebar homepage or available in the news channel - Magazine Template.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word docx format, (inserted in the magazine template)
- The text complies with the rules explained in the guidelines for authors; uses a 12-point font; photographs, images, drawings, maps, graphs, charts and tables must be inserted in the text, not at the end of the document in the form of attachments. Titles of photographs, images, drawings, maps, graphs, tables and tables and font at the bottom, in line with the illustration
- URLs for referrals were provided when possible.
- All authors are aware of and agree with the submission conditions and Guidelines for Authors of the Journal.
- All authors must be registered with ORCID (https://orcid.org/) and provide an access link in their profile.
- If the results of the research mentioned in the article are from the medical field involving humans and animals, the article must be in line with the norms of the ethics committee
- Make the registration in the system and subsequent access, by means of login and password, are mandatory for the submission of works, as well as to accompany the ongoing editorial process. Login to an existing account or Register a new account.
- The contribution is original and unpublished, and is not being evaluated for publication by another journal; otherwise, it must be justified in "Comments to the editor".
- The text follows the style standards and bibliographic requirements described in Guidelines for Authors,, on the About the Journal page.
Continuous demand articles
Política padrão de seção
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal the right of first publication, with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. which allows the sharing of work with recognition of authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are authorized to assume additional contracts separately, for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in this journal (eg, publish in an institutional repository or as a book chapter), with acknowledgment of authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are allowed and encouraged to publish and distribute their work online (eg, in institutional repositories or on their personal page) at any point before or during the editorial process, as this can generate productive changes as well as increase impact and the citation of the published work (See The Effect of Open Access)
Authors are responsible for the content contained in the manuscript published in the journal.
The authors are responsible for translating the text into English and/or Spanish, under the current terms of the journal.
The names and addresses informed in this magazine will be used exclusively for the services provided by this publication, and will not be made available for other purposes or to third parties